For sale compact attic apartment with completed finishes in the quiet center of Riga
- The apartment is located on the 4th floor of a complex consisting of two residential buildings built at the beginning of the 20th century and completely renovated in 2016. The complex was designed by the Baltic German architect Edmunds von Trompovskis;
- The apartment's 48.3 m2 area consists of a living room combined with a kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom. Living area 36.5 m2. The exterior door of the building's stairwell with a code key and a stairwell with a built-in elevator;
- The property is fully finished and has an equipped bathroom. Swiss quality laminate;
- The large window of the apartment faces the courtyard of the house, providing good natural lighting throughout the day. The roof windows of the bedroom are installed towards Dzirnavu Street;
- Central heating of the city of Riga with the apartment's individual meter and adjustable radiators;
- The owner of the apartment can purchase his own parking space in the yard of the house for an additional fee;
- The building is managed by the project developer. Management costs 0.81 cents/m2;
- Land under a residential building in the property;
- The property is located in one of the best locations in Riga - in the quiet center on a one-way street. Nearby are the large parks of Riga, Hanzas Perons event venue, Rimi supermarket, Arena Rīga, educational institutions, etc.
I will be waiting for your call to answer your questions and arrange a viewing of the apartment!