An apartment is offered for sale in the most famous Art Nouveau building in Riga.
- The building was built in 1903 and designed by the outstanding architect Mihails Eisenstein;
- What makes the building special is its facade, which is decorated with compositions of masks, peacocks, sculptural heads and geometric figures;
- The building and its unique staircase were renovated in 2000;
- The apartment is two-level and located in the courtyard building on the fourth and fifth floors;
- Opening the door of the apartment opens up a wide view of the hall on the first floor, the ceiling height of which exceeds 3 meters;
- It is possible to go out to a wide terrace from the hall on the first floor;
- Adjacent to the first floor hall is a spacious, fully equipped kitchen;
- On the first floor there is also a bathroom with a toilet and a pantry, as well as a staircase that leads to the second level of the apartment;
- On the second level of the apartment there is a hall from which you can get to the second terrace, a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, two isolated bedrooms - one with a built-in wardrobe, and the other with a wardrobe;
- There is an elevator in the stairwell of the house;
- It is possible to park a car in the yard;
- A concierge is on duty 24/7 in the house;
- Developed infrastructure - the quiet part of Riga city center, restaurants, supermarkets, several types of public transport, kindergartens, two of the most prestigious gymnasiums in Latvia and much more.
Call or write to arrange a viewing of the apartment.