Beautiful 4 bedroom apartment for a large family in a new project near Šampēteris manor park. The price includes storage in the basement of the building.
- The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of an apartment building built in 2007;
- Living room with a balcony and a view of Jūrkalnes Street and Šampētera Forest; the living room is partially combined with the kitchen area;
- Fully equipped kitchen area with high-quality wooden kitchen equipment, stone work surface and built-in AEG household appliances (induction hob, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator);
- Four separate bedrooms with windows on the east side; wardrobes in three bedrooms;
- Exit from the master bedroom to a spacious balcony on the courtyard side, overlooking the Šampēteris manor park;
- Spacious entrance corridor with a spacious wardrobe for outerwear;
- Bathroom with a corner bathtub, WC, washing machine; a separate WC room with a corner sink;
- The apartment has been tastefully and qualitatively renovated; laminate flooring, heated tile floor in the kitchen area, bathroom and WC; wooden window sills; wooden interior doors; different levels of ceiling construction with integrated lighting; decorative wall niches; double entrance door to the apartment;
- The apartment is sold with the built-in furniture and household appliances shown in the photos;
- Local gas heating, adjustable heating radiators; the building is managed by SIA “Kārtīgais”; management fee - 0.57 EUR/m2; utility payments in summer - 180 EUR, in winter - 270 EUR;
- The price of the apartment includes a storage room (6.5 m2) in the underground parking lot of the building;
- Spacious and bright staircase; code key for entrance to the building; 24/7 live security; good sound insulation in the building; decent neighbors;
- Free parking on Jūrkalnes Street; possibility to rent or buy a parking lot in the basement parking lot of the building;
- In the immediate vicinity of the building Šampētera and Zolitūde infrastructure, kindergarten, school, public transport stop;
- Next to the building is the park of the former Šampēteris manor with ancient and large trees; park improvement works have been started;
- Spice Supermarket and Airport - 5 minutes drive; Jurmala and the city center - a 15-minute drive away.
Call to arrange viewing time!