Kern Residences- The epitome of reverence for one of the greatest love stories in the history of literature.
- The building boasts a high quality finish and a modern interior woven throughout its four floors, and is built with the deepest reverence for the historical heritage, which embraces the building;
- Building management standards are set very high so that every resident and visitor of the building would feel good and comfortable in public premises as well as in environment just outside the building;
- The first floor is home to light and spacious sets of offices, which will be suitable for companies wishing to base themselves in the very heart of the city;
- On the second and third floor, there are variously planned apartments, which are suitable for families with or without children, as well as for investors and visitors of the city;
- On the fourth floor, with a view over Republikas Square are elegant penthouse apartments with private elevator and spacious outdoor terraces;
- The basement floor of the building features a car park with plenty of parking spaces that will meet every resident’s needs;
- Great location with developed infrastructure, 3 minutes walking distance to Old Riga, 20 minutes driving distance to Riga International Airport. Nearby are located restaurants, parks and educational institutions.