The building was built at the beginning of the 20th century and is characterized by the means of early Art Nouveau artistic expression that appear in the decorative design of the building's facades. The building to be renovated at Ranķa dambis 31 is located by the Zunda canal, which is currently one of the most attractive neighborhoods in Riga, which is experiencing rapid development. The spaciousness and brightness of the apartments are made up of large windows, as well as the typical ceiling height of historic buildings - 3.5 m. There is a closed area around the building where you can park your cars and bicycles.
The apartments are sold in the condition they are in at present, allowing the repairs to be carried out at their own discretion. The building will be completely renovated with the following works:
- facade renovation;
- installation of facade lighting;
- attic insulation;
- covering the roof tin with a protective layer;
- replacement of windows with historic wooden windows with a very good heat transfer coefficient U = 1, 0 W / m2k and sound insulation 40dB;
- renovation of staircases and corridors, including replacement of the external doors of all apartments with fireproof (EI30) wooden doors;
- installation of new water supply and sewerage networks;
- installation of a heating system;
- installation of new ventilation ducts, envisaging connection of an individual ventilation (recuperation) system in each apartment;
- installation of new wiring;
- installation of a new video surveillance system;
- improvement of the territory, including landscaping, by creating hedges and also by planting ten lindens.
All renovations will be carried out with special care to restore the building's historic charm.
The building is located only 2 km from the Old Town, and in the immediate vicinity - only 200 m away - is the shopping center "Olimpia". The area of our renovated building has undergone significant changes in infrastructure and the panorama of the city of Riga in recent years, with the appearance of such notable buildings as Philosophers Residence and Z-Towers, reconstruction of the Press House quarter nearby. These aspects show that in this section of Krišjāņa Valdemāra Street and Raņķa dambja, more and more people will live, work, study and shop in this area on a daily basis, thus these are a great investment object.
The building at Raņķa dambis 31 is planned to be commissioned in the autumn of 2022.