Krasta district and Maskavas priekšpilsēta are one of Riga's largest neighborhoods, which can be proud of the impressive Daugavmala promenade. This walking route, with its grand panorama over the wide Daugava, is called one of the most beautiful in Riga.
- This apartment is located on the 2nd floor;
- Apartment with full finish, kitchen and furniture on request;
- Optical Internet in the apartment;
- There are 5 more two-room apartments available in this house;
- Completely renovated building - renovated and illuminated facade, renovated roof covering, new water and sewage risers, new electricity connections, new double-glazed windows, renovated staircase;
- Modern and economical pellet heating system;
- Well-maintained, fenced territory;
- Parking space for each apartment.
- Health centers, educational institutions and kindergartens are available in the immediate vicinity;
- A 10-minute walk to the recreation complex "Lido" and S/C "Akropole";
- It is easy to get to the city center or to the Daugavpils highway using public transport, a private car or a bicycle, as there is a bicycle path along the promenade.
! Pictures of the interior are an example !
Call or write and let's agree on a time to view the apartment!